Report a repair
We want to make sure your home is safe and secure, with everything in working order. If you find a problem, we’ll do our best to fix it as soon as we can.
How to report a repair?
If you smell gas - call 0800 111 999 at once
If your repair is an emergency, it's important that you call us:
- During office hours - 0131 444 1200 (select option 1 for our customer menu, then option 1 to speak to the repairs team)
- Out of hours - 0345 604 4686
- Out of hours - customers living in our former Wishaw & District Housing homes can call 01698 377 200. For out of hours emergency repairs related to heating and hot water up to 8pm select option 1. For all other emergency repairs please select option 2.
An emergency repair could be:
- Total loss of heating, hot water or power
- Burst pipes or blocked toilets
- Faulty lifts or fire panels
- Anything that may cause harm to you or your neighbours, or considerable damage to your home
If your repair is not an emergency, you can contact us using the form on the right. You can also get in touch in other ways:
- Emailing RTeam@trustha.org.uk
- Reporting the issue to your local staff members
Some repairs are classed as 'emergency' repairs and these are given priority. When a repair is an 'emergency', someone will attend within a target of 4 hours.
They may not be able to completely resolve the issue, but will make things safe and begin the process of getting the repair completed in full. Any follow up works will be completed within a routine timescale.
Your own circumstances can also mean that a repair needs to be classed as an emergency. Special circumstances, for example if you have just come out of hospital or are very unwell, might mean something that is not normally classed as an emergency can be treated in this way.
If a repair is not classed as an 'emergency', it will be classed as either an urgent or routine repair.
- Urgent repairs will be completed within 3 working days
- Routine repairs will be completed within 20 working days*
*Routine timescales may vary depending on your location and the type of repair. For example, it may take slightly longer for certain repairs if you live in the highlands or somewhere rural.