Collection and the use of your personal information
When using our Service, you will be prompted to provide us with personal information used to contact or identify you. https://www.trustha.org.uk/ collects the following information:
- Usage Data
- Mobile Number
- Social Media Profile
- Date of Birth
- Work Address
- Home Address
- Payment Information
Usage Data includes the following:
- Internet Protocol (IP) address of computers accessing the site
- Web page requests
- Referring web pages
- Browser used to access site
- Time and date of access
https://www.trustha.org.uk/ collects and receives information from you in the following manner:
- When you fill a registration form or otherwise submit your personal information.
- When you interact with our Service.
- From external, public sources.
Your information will be stored for up to 180 days after it is no longer required to provide you the services. Your information may be retained for longer periods for reporting or record- keeping in accordance with applicable laws. Information which does not identify you personally may be stored indefinitely.
https://www.trustha.org.uk/ may use your information for the following purposes:
- Providing and maintaining our Service, as well as monitoring the usage of our Service.
- For other purposes. Trust Housing Association will use your information for data analysis to identify usage trends or determine the effective of our marketing campaigns when reasonable. We will use your information to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, and marketing efforts.
- To contact you, Trust Housing Association will contact you by email, phone, SMS, or another form of electronic communication related to the functions, products, services, or security updates when necessary or reasonable.
- To update you with news, general information, special offers, new services, and events.
- Marketing and promotional initiatives. Trust Housing Association will use non-specific information gathered from you in order to improve our marketing efforts.
Trust Housing Association will share your information, when applicable, in the following situations:
- With your consent. Trust Housing Association will share your information for any purpose with your explicit consent.
Your information may be disclosed for additional reasons, including:
- Complying with applicable laws, regulations, or court orders.
- Responding to claims that your use of our Service violates third-party rights.
- Strictly necessary cookies. Strictly necessary cookies allow core website functionality such as user login and account management. The website cannot be used properly without strictly necessary cookies.
- Performance cookies. Performance cookies are used to see how visitors use the website, eg. analytics cookies. Those cookies cannot be used to directly identify a certain visitor.
- Functionality cookies. Functionality cookies are used to remember visitor information on the website, eg. language, time zone, enhanced content.
Your information’s security is important to us. https://www.trustha.org.uk/ utilizes a range of security measures to prevent the misuse, loss, or alteration of the information you have given us. However, because we cannot guarantee the security of the information you provide us, you must access our service at your own risk.
Trust Housing Association is not responsible for the performance of websites operated by third parties or your interactions with them. When you leave this website, we recommend you review the privacy practices of other websites you interact with and determine the adequacy of those practices.
For any questions, please contact us through the following methods:
Name: Trust Housing Association
Address: 2 New Mart Road, Edinburgh, EH14 1RL
Phone: 0131 444 1200
For any queries or concerns you have related to the processing of your information, you may contact our Data Protection Officer at Mike Clark, firstname.lastname@example.org, 0131 444 1200.