At Trust we believe tenants should have high quality housing and services, that meet their needs and expectations. It's important to us that tenants get involved in helping to improve our homes and services, our performance and what happens across Trust.
Ways to get involved
We want you to be involved at a level you feel comfortable with, that’s why there are a number of different options to choose from. The menu on the right-hand side has links to pages with more information.
- Be elected onto the Trust Board
- Become a Trust Member
- Come to the Tenants’ Conference and AGM
- Join the Trust Customer Panel
- Get involved in consultations through our Registered Tenants’ Organisations and Focus Groups
- Attend a “Having Your Say” session
- Fill in surveys to tell us your opinions and priorities - we really value your feedback
- Complain if you are disappointed by anything we do
- Compliment us, if you’ve had a good experience
- Take part in menu planning (if Trust provides your meals)
- Read and contribute to our newsletter - Trust Talk
- Have fun at local social activities
- Meet with Board members and senior managers when they visit
- Actively participate in developing your Personal Plan (if you are in a sheltered, supported or a housing with care development)
- Influence what happens in your home – like choosing your kitchen style
- Assist in the selection process for new staff
If you can’t find the information you need from the pages on the right, contact us and we’ll point you in the right direction.
Wishaw & District Housing
For Trust tenants of Wishaw & District Housing please visit the Wishaw & District Housing website for more information on how to get involved.