We provide guest rooms at most of our developments where we have employees on site. They’re mainly for tenants and their families to use, however other groups can also use them.
Have a question about our guest bedrooms, facilities, locations or charges? Simply contact us today to find out more or check out our the FAQs below.
Frequently asked questions
We have guest rooms situated all over the Scotland, offering people the chance to visit and explore other parts of the country. These well-equipped and comfortable rooms usually feature:
- one or two single beds;
- a private, en-suite bathroom featuring a walk-in shower, a bath or a bath with a shower; and
- tea and coffee making facilities.
Take a look at the document below to see the full list.
We offer the use of our guest rooms facilities to;
- Applicants who want to view a property.
- Family or friends visiting customers socially.
- Trust customers from other developments as holiday accommodation.
- Family or friends of customers at nearby developments, if the guest room at their development is already booked.
- Family or friends helping a customer when they are ill.
- Family or friends of customers who have passed away, so they can make arrangements like clearing the property or attending a funeral.
- Employees who need to stay on site because alarm call systems aren’t working.
- Customers of other housing associations where Trust has a reciprocal arrangement.
- Employees, contractors or board members needing accommodation for business reasons.
- Employees or board members as holiday accommodation.
We have a really transparent pricing structure for our guest bedrooms and we aim to ensure these are kept affordable at all times will continue to allow us to provide the best experience we can for visitors.
The standard rate is £14.50 per room per night.
Location dependent, you can book the lounge or use the laundry facilities.
- £27 half day
- £50 full day
Laundry@ £4 per load.