Pay Your Rent
Paying your rent is quick and easy and you can pay in different ways. Your rent is due monthly, in advance, on the 1st of each month.
Ways to pay:
- Direct Debit - this is the easiest way to pay, you can set this up with your bank and any annual rent charges will be automatically applied.
- Standing order – an agreement you set up with your bank, where monthly payment is taken directly from your bank account.
- Girobank – you can make a payment at any post office using your payment card.
- Debit or credit card – by phone (to our rents team), in person or at the office – our office details are on the contact us page.
- Cheque or postal order - by post or in person. Remember to write your name, address and tenant reference number on the back.
- Payment card – Allpay cards can be used at any post office counter and shop displaying the PayPoint logo.
Problems paying your rent?
If you’re having problems paying your rent, talk to us as soon as possible - we want to help. If you have a staff member at your development speak to them first. You can also contact your local Rent Officer for advice.
- Our dedicated Benefits Officer can help you find out what benefits you can get - take a look at our Benefits page for more information.
If you’re having trouble paying your rent, we can visit you to offer advice and discuss repayment options or you can contact us. If you fail to make these repayments you may lose your home.