COVID19 Updates and Information
We know that our staff and tenants across Scotland will be concerned about the effects that the spread of COVID-19 will have on them. Trust are here to help and we will continue to deliver our core mission during this crisis, to deliver high quality housing and services with our team of professional and dedicated staff.
Our senior management team are working on a daily basis to make sure that we are able to do this. There will be regular updates from head office to all staff and tenants.
We have already had to take some steps to protect both our staff and tenants that means the services we deliver might change or be delivered in a different way.
Helping those most in need
The core services we provide, including essential repairs and maintenance and care and support services in some developments, will continue. Some key things to note however are:
- Development staff, where fit and able, will continue to work as normal delivering essential care and support services for our tenants.
- In line with Government guidance, we are requiring office staff to work at home where possible – reflecting the advice to minimise travel risk. Skeleton staff teams will – on rotation – provide a presence in each of our Edinburgh, Wishaw and Glasgow offices. This might lead to slower response times, and offices will be closed to the public.
- For the time being we will only be carrying out essential repairs and maintenance.
- Where there is a development meals service, meals will now be delivered to homes. Dining areas will be closed.
- All organised social gatherings and events will be cancelled.
- You might see different Trust staff at your development or home as we try and use all of our team to keep services operating.
This information will be updated on a regular basis.
Keeping all tenants and staff safe
We know we are all watching the news and social media intently for new advice and updates which are changing on a daily basis.
Trust cannot provide medical advice so we recommend following official UK and Scottish Government information and advice.
For many this will mean that your family may not be able to visit but will be able to drop off supplies at your door. Similarly, Trust staff will only be able to make essential visits.
Staying in touch
We will be updating information regularly on our website at www.trustha.org.uk.
If you have a question then please contact us on 0131 444 1200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are going to get through this difficult time together by looking after each other – Trust will be there to help everyone along the way.